Solo Number 5250 - £5250
Built by Steve Boon
Ready to sail.
Complete with Launching Trolley and Single Stacking Road Trailer.
Lying at WKSC
Contact Allen Gregory – 07831179976
OR email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Price £5250 or A Good Offer
Nordlys, Lark Number 2278 - £750
Reluctant sale due to enlarging young family. Boat is in average condition but with everything you need to sail competitively in club racing.
Mast, rigging, boom, ropes
Centreboard goes up and down with ease
One rudder & rudder stock in average condition. (Image 8) Another rudder in average condition with a rudder stock that needs repairing.
One main and one jib from Pinnell and Bax
One main and one jib from Ullman Sails
One cut-down “storm” main sail
Two spinnakers – one very good, one badly damaged
Combi trolley / trailer (Images 11 & 12)
Top cover – substantial hole in it
Undercover – a couple of holes, but fine for trailing
Notes about condition
– Spinnaker pole stowage loop has broken on one side where it attaches to the boom.
– Missing a clevis pin for the mast ram – it’s a slightly obscure size, just under 3/8″ in diameter.
– Cracks on the gunnels on both sides. We’ve had a repair after a collision, and repairs had been done previously. The tanks are dry, except after capsizing.
– The bolts attaching the cradle to the trolley have pulled through the holes in the cradle, so it takes a bit of care to get the boat to rest on the sculpted cradle rather than on the trolley itself. (I find this hard to explain… We’ve been coping with Duct Tape and taking care as we put the boat back on the trolley, but a proper repair probably means replacing the cradle.)
Moondust, GP14 Number 13701 - £2000
A “just add water” package
Reduced to £2,000
Fully Race rigged
Milanes lifting rudder
Three sets of sails including nearly new OMEGA main and genoa Launch trolley and road trailer covers including trailing under and over covers
Phone: 078277 780901
Bright Sun, Mirror Number 41719 - £375ono
– Wooden Mirror Sail number 41719
– Combi Trailer with new wheels in 2019 and recently painted
– Re-varnished in side and ready to sail
– One set of sails
– Oars and rowlocks
Arrange a viewing
Lark Number 2498 - £900
Racing Dee Man, Firefly Number 3751 - £2800
Rondar glass fibre built Sept 2002
One owner, vgc, light use, well cared for at WKSC all her life. Rigging and running lines replaced 2018. Full suite sails in good condition, mast, boom, rudder, stock, top & bottom covers etc – ready to race. Measurement Certificate. Combi trailer. Lying WKSC yard.
2019-20 yard fees / lake licence paid: would consider transfer
Contact: Peter Moore
GP14 Sails - £40 each
Selection of Goacher sails in used condition, through deck Genoas and 2 Mains. £40.00 each.
Contact Pete Skinner
0151 625 8806.
Liverpool Bay Falcon Number 49 - £3750
GP14 Number 13720 - £1700
© 2019 — All Rights Reserved | West Kirby Sailing Club | Designed by Dan Booth